Tuna and shrimp tartare, diced strawberries, cilantro and peppercorn on croutons
Salted, Gluten free, Brunch
A delicious and fresh dish for summer. Yellowfin tuna tartar enhanced with shrimp, strawberries and coriander.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your Oven at 400 °F
Cut the tuna, strawberries and shrimp into small cubes (5mm). Finely dice the shallot and cilantro. Zest and then juice the limes.
Slice the baguette into slices as thin as possible. Lay them out on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for roughly 8 minutes in the oven.
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt to taste. Combine well and serve immediately.
The easiest way to make nice slices of baguette is to freeze it, and then cut it when partially thawed.
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Beef sirloin lollipop marinated in Sancho pepper and rosemary, blanched onion purée
- Duck tataki with red berries, green peas in meat jus sauce
- Haddock fish cake with corn and chive, Cajun mayonnaise
- Moist yogurt cake, citrus sherbet, mandarin gel, lime zest whipped cream
- Tony Cocktail
- Tuna and shrimp tartare, diced strawberries, cilantro and peppercorn on croutons