Terms and conditions (French only, english coming soon)
INFORMATION DESK AND WORKSHOPS RESERVATION
Registration for the classes is done via Ateliers & Saveurs’ website or by telephone, within the limit of available places. No registration can be performed the same day on Ateliers & Saveurs’ website. Registration becomes final upon reception of a confirmation e-mail by Ateliers & Saveurs. Ateliers & Saveurs reserves the right to cancel the booking when the identity of the customer or his email address are inaccurate. The price of the course is the one appearing on the Web site of Ateliers & Saveurs on the day of the booking. The rules may also be achieved by a gift certificate, telephone or directly on the website using a gift certificate code.
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY – PUBLIC CLASSES
All classes purchased on the website, by phone, or directly in branch, are subject to the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation prior to 72 h of your class : the workshop is not refundable but we will be happy to offer credit for a future class. We will exchange it against another workshop according to our availability by phone during office hours. Outside these opening hours, any cancellation must be sent by e-mail. A cancellation confirmation will be emailed as soon as the booking office opens.
For Montreal: (514) 849-2866 and [email protected] For Quebec: (418) 380-8167 and [email protected] - Cancellation within 72 h of your class : While it is not in our nature to say no, we have a firm 72-hour cancellation policy to ensure that we have enough time to re-fill your place with someone else. There will be no credit or refund for last-minute cancellations (illnesses, work-related conflicts, traffic...) However, you are always welcome to send someone in your place, because we understand these things do happen. To change the name that appears on the booking please contact the reservations office directly.
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY – PRIVATE AND CORPORATE GROUPS
Any request for partial or total cancellation is to be sent by e-mail to the person in charge of your booking.
The e-mail will be taken into account at the opening of the concerned branch. Cancellation fees will be applied: -Cancellation within 15 working days that previous event: the full amount of the invoice of the event is due. (75% in the case of postponement)
-Cancellation within 30 days leading up to the event: half of the total amount of the invoice is due. (25% in the case of postponement)
-Cancellation before 30 days leading up to the event: 25% of the total amount of the invoice is due. (Transferable deposit to another activity in the event of postponement)
- Ateliers & Saveurs reserves the right to cancel a course up to the eve of it if the minimum number of participants is not reached or in case of force majeure. The minimum number of participants for the public course is 4 people for cooking classes, 6 people for cocktails classes, 8 people for wine tasting. Ateliers & Saveurs undertakes to inform the client of the possible cancellation by phone or email as soon as possible. Such cancellations cannot engage Ateliers & Saveurs ‘responsibility. The customer acknowledges and accepts that supply of fresh products for the classes is subject to the uncertainties of the market, especially for some seasonal products or exceptional nature.
- The customer accordingly accepts that Ateliers & Saveurs make a few adjustments on a recipe originally proposed for a course based on the availability of the products. When such adjustments do not change fundamentally the recipe, the course is kept and these adjustments do not give rise to a total or partial refund of the price. - Ateliers & Saveurs will not be liable for damage caused to the person of the customer or his property during classes in the kitchen.
- Ateliers & Saveurs cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss of the objects and personal effects brought by the customer. At the end of the course, the client who wishes to reproduce a recipe proposed by Ateliers & Saveurs does it under his responsibility. It is to ensure that no risk is the result of preparation of the recipe or consumption of the products that he has gained for itself. Ateliers & Saveurs cannot be held responsible for the outcome of a recipe made by the client, under its responsibility, on the grounds that it would have been previously proposed during a course.
- Recipes sent to the client at the end of the course do not necessarily reproduce all of the information and data provided to the customer during the course. Ateliers & Saveurs ensures that these documents or files repeated the main information that allows the customer, in combination with the teachings received from Ateliers & Saveurs during the course, to recreate the recipe.
The recipes by Ateliers & Saveurs, developed during the class and/or that a copy were sent by e-mail at the end of a course are the property of Ateliers & Saveurs. The reproduction, representation and the publication of the recipes by Ateliers & Saveurs are permitted for exclusively private or non-commercial use, subject to respecting the authorship of the recipe by indicating, on the support of diffusion or presentation recipe and at the bottom, in a apparent and readable, the mention recipe proposed by Ateliers & Saveurs.
USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
You may not use the site or its services for any illegal purpose such as the publication, distribution or dissemination of an element or illegal information, and in particular:
-all private data belonging to a third party, including trademarks and data protected by copyright (other than those for which you have a license);
-any content wrong, defamatory, obscene, racist, or insisting to hatred;
-any content to harass a third party or to compromise his privacy; In addition, you should not use the site to collect personal information, including Internet addresses, about other users of the site.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS INHERENT TO THE USAGE
GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
CONCESSION BY THE USER OF A LIMITED LICENCE TO THE SITE EDITOR
In posting, submitting or transmitting any other way, information, content or items to this site, including, but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, projects, ideas, etc., except in cases provided for by law, you authorize the Publisher of the Site, its parent companies and affiliates, partners, subsidiaries and licensed, to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, circulate and promote information, content or material in any form whatsoever, in any place whatsoever and for any commercial or non-commercial purpose whatsoever, without restriction or expect compensation, and you represent and warrant that you have, or check in another way, all rights related to the content and that public dissemination and use of your content by the Site Editor will not affect and will not infringe the rights of a third party.
RELATIVE TO THE AUDIT AND DISCLOSURE USER’S CONSENT
PROCEDURE OF CLAIM FOR FORGERY
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a forgery manner, you can inform the editor of the Site through the contact form made available on this site.
You agree to never export to any destination, whether any part of the content or elements that are provided to you, or any product directly obtained by that content or these elements, unless it is in accordance with the laws, regulations and exportation rules.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
DIVISIBILITY AND COMPLETENESS
All content is specific to the site Ateliersetsaveurs.com. This site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The editor of the Site reserves the right to modify or delete any information or content appearing on this site without prior notice. The editor of the Site nor its content providers, nor society the Internet service provider to operate this web application, do offer guarantees as to their content. The user assumes all risk of use. No responsibility should fall to the editor of the Site, its suppliers, or its service providers, when the use of the information contained in this Web site.
THE CONTENT AND ITEMS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE, IMPLICIT OR EXPLICIT. NO REVIEWS OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE PUBLISHER OF THE SITE OR THE HOSTING COMPANY, THEIR MOTHERS COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES CANNOT CREATE WARRANTY. OR THE PUBLISHER OF THE SITE, NEITHER THE HOST NOR THEIR COMPANIES MOTHERS OR AFFILIATES GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY AND THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT AND ELEMENTS OF THE SITE. AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE IN ANY PLACE AND AT ANY TIME; NEITHER THE ABSENCE OF VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT IN THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE, AND ANY ITEM ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE.
THE EDITOR OF THE SITE, THE HOST, THEIR SOCIETIES MOTHERS OR AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES DIRECT OR INDIRECT - INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE LOSS OF PROFITS, CUSTOMERS OR DATA - DUE TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT AND THE ELEMENTS TO WHICH IT GIVES ACCESS. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY, IN TORTS MATTERS LIKE CONTRACT, EVEN IF THE EDITOR OF THE SITE, OR THE HOSTING PROVIDER HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Upon request, you agree to indemnify the Publisher of the Site, its parent or affiliated companies, partners, affiliates or licensors to license and their employees, contractors, agents and officers, in the case of concerned of their responsibility, as well as of claims and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from your use or from your mistakes in the use of the site. To the extent possible, you agree to cooperate with the Publisher of the Site in his defence in any case in which you should offer compensation.
No reference to products, services, processes, hyperlinks to third parties or other information by citation of a brand name, of one mark filed by a manufacturer, a supplier or other does not constitute or not implying an approval, deposit or recommendation on the part of the editor of the Site, its parent companies or affiliates, partners, subsidiaries or licensors to license. In addition, the site can put you in touch with other Internet sites notably through automated searches, but these sites are not under the control of the Publisher of the Site. You acknowledge that the editor of the Site is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency or any other aspect of third party sites. Any hyperlink from a third party site and terminating on this site requires the prior consent of the Publisher of the Site, and in particular the links to one page other than the home page. The application of such an agreement can be made in...
The Site Editor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part to this site, with or without notice.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS NOTICE
The name Ateliersetsaveurs.com, its logo, and all product and services names, designs marks and slogans thereto are trademarks of the editor of the Site, and they cannot be used for commercial purposes without are prior written consent. All other brands of products and services on this site are trademarks of their respective owners.
The other copyrights notice comes from third party data used to create this Internet service.
For more information relating to the legal issues contained in these conditions of use, or any questions or problems regarding this service; please write us using the available contact form on this site.