Roasted pork chop served with caramelized apples purée and oregano roasted vegetables
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the pork chop
For the roasted vegetables in oregano oil
For the caramelized apple puree
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
Preheat your four at 400.00 °F
- General preparationPeel and cut apples into cubes, keep in lemony water to preserve oxydation. Cut the parsnips into small cubes. Cut carrots into small cubes. Cut the celeriac into small cubes.Cut the pork rack into 4 chops.
- Roasted vegetables with oregano oil preparationUsing a mortar and pestle, crush the oregano and a pinch of salt and a drizzle of vegetable oil until a smooth paste. Combine the diced parsnip, carrot and celery in a bowl. Salt and pepper. Add the oregano oil and mix. Place on a baking sheet and roast in oven for 15-25 minutes or until tender.
- Caramelized apple purée preparationIn a hot nonstick skillet, drizzle with vegetable oil and sauté the diced apples. Sprinkle with sugar and let caramelize slightly. Turn down the intensity of the heat and let stew. Place in the bowl of a food processor. Add butter and mix to obtain a smooth puree.
- Pork chops preparationSeason the pork chops with salt and pepper. In a hot nonstick skillet, drizzle some vegetable oil and sear the pork chops on both sides until golden. Place pork chops on a baking sheet and let roast them in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes for medium.
- To serveIn each plate, place a pork chop on a bed of roasted vegetables and accompany with apple purée.