Crispy goat cheese parcel with fresh basil and honey
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the crispy phyllo
For the salad and the dressing
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your four at 400.00 °F
- General preparationCut the apple into small cubes. Crush the walnuts. Chop the shallot. Chop the basil leaves.
- Preparing the goat cheese stuffing In a bowl, using a fork, beat the goat cheese.Gradually add the following ingredients: shallots, apple and walnuts.Season with salt and pepper. Reserve.You can mix the goat cheese with a little cream for your convenience.
- Preparation of crispy phyllo parcelUsing a pastry brush, brush each sheet of phyllo with melted butter. Stack 3 leaves with butter inside. Repeat the operation with the left over sheets.Cut phyllo into 2 squares.Place the cheese filling in the center of each square of phyllo pastry.Seal your square so as to form bundles. Tie the bundle with 2 chives.Cook your parceles in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. They should be golden brown.
- Preparation of the dressingIn a large bowl, mix Dijon mustard with lemon juice.Stir in vegetable oil and olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper.In a large bowl, mix lettuce with chopped basil leaves and season your lettuce with dressing.
- To serveServe a portion of salad in each bowl and place a phyllo parcel on top and finish by drizzling with honey.