Roasted chicken thigh, snow pea salad, miso dressing
Oven roasted chicken thighs served on a snow pea and carrot salad drizzled with a Oriental dressing.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the roast chicken thighs and snow peas salad
Boneless chicken thigh
For the dressing
Roasted sesame oil
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 425 °F
- General preparationPlace the white sesame seeds on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven for 5 minutes. Cut the carrots into juliennes and slice the green onion.Trim the snow peas. Blanch the snow peas by plunging them into a saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Plunge them in a bowl of ice water to sop the cooking process then drain.
- Chicken thighs preparationSeason the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. In nonstick skillet, drizzle with vegetable oil and sear the chicken thighs on both sides until a golden brown. Place chicken thighs on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Miso dressing preparationIn a separate bowl, combine all ingredients in the composition of the dressing and mix with a whisk.
- Snow peas salad preparationIn a hot nonstick skillet, drizzle some vegetable oil and sauté the snow peas, carrot and green onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add some sesame seeds and coriander at the last minute.
- To serveSeason the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. In nonstick skillet, drizzle with vegetable oil and sear the chicken thighs on both sides until a golden brown. Place chicken thighs on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Miso is a food to include in your diet because it helps digestion and is a source of vitamin B-12