Molten dark chocolate cake, berry coulis and vanilla ice cream
IngredientsRecipe for 8 petits gâteaux
For the molten chocolate cake
For the berry coulis
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your four at 400.00 °F
- Molten chocolate cake preparationIn a bowl drop the eggs and yolks and whisk. In a double boiler melt the chocolate with maple syrup and butter. Remove from heat and add eggs and egg yolks and mix. Using a whisk, mix the flour and sugar and add to chocolate mixture. Mix well.Lightly grease the molds of your choice. Place on a baking sheet.Spread a little chocolate mixture into the molds by filling them 2/3 full, bake for 10-15 minutes,until the top begins to be mat. Remove the pans from oven and let stand 5 minutes before returning.
- Berry coulis preparationMix thawed berries with sugar. Add a little bit water if necessary.
- To serveFlip your molds over on your plates and place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the cake. Serve immediately with berry coulis. You can serve your fondant decorated with fresh strawberries or raspberries for a touch of color.
Class with similar recipe
CHIC MENU WITH WINE PAIRINGS
A comfort food menu with wines pairing of our sommelier, 3 glasses of inclusive wine
- Honey baked duck breast, mushrooms creamy polenta and green asparagus tips
- Maple candied tuna, fresh herb pancake, lemon confit, radish and sour cream
- Molten dark chocolate cake, berry coulis and vanilla ice cream