grilled bacon and sage polenta pancake with garlic cream and parmesan
Brunch, Gluten free, Salted
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your Oven at 400.00 °F
Cover a baking tray with saran wrap.
Bring a pot of water to a boil, pour the polenta (slowly pour, like rain) and whisk non stop.
Once the polenta unstick easily from the pot, pour on the baking tray (layer of min 1 cm).
Once firm, cut squares of 5cm x 5cm.
Cut the bacon slices in 2. Wrap the polenta squares with bacon slices. Put a sage leaf on top. Wrap again the squares with the rest of the bacon.
Sear in a hot skillet your squares of bacon, flip upside down and put aside on a baking tray.
- Garlic cream
Bring to a boil the cream and the broth, add the peeled garlic cloves.
Let simmer for few minutes to cook the garlic and mix everything in a blender.
Pour in a bowl, add the cheese and mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The cream should be thick like tooth paste.
You can leave the squares as is or slice them diagonally and add the garlic cream on the side.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Duck breast lacquered with maple sugar, honey granola, puree of artichoke hearts, tarragon
- Grilled bacon and sage polenta pancake with garlic cream and parmesan
- Corn and caramelized onions fritters , Pleine Lune cheese cream
- Italian veal meat balls, candied cherry tomato sauce, basil, ricotta
- Lemon and honey madeleines
- Mojito d'automne