Little jar of italian marinated antipasti : artichoke, pearl onion, bocconcini and sage
Cheese, Vegetables and Fruits
Perfect for little appetizers
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Peel the onions and cut in halves.
Cut the zucchini in slices and the artichokes in quarters.
Chop the garlic.
- Marinated vegetables
Bring to a boil all the ingredients of the marinade and filter it. Pour the liquid when still hot on the vegetables. Let marinate for 30 minutes then pour in the little jars. Add the cheese and some olive oil before serving.
You can try other vegetables as well
Class with similar recipe
CUISINE DU MONDE
Antipasti, tasty Italian bites! 2 glasses of wine included
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma Ham and Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
- Little jar of italian marinated antipasti : artichoke, pearl onion, bocconcini and sage
- Sicilian arancini with peas and ham
- Tartine with grilled eggplant, tomato bruschetta with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese
- Veal polpette with gorgonzola, creamy sauce with apples and walnuts