Spring maki with nordic shrimp, sour cream with lime and ginger, asian pear
Gluten free, Vegetables and Fruits, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
A delicous roll enhanced by the freshness of ginger and lime.
IngredientsRecipe for 4
Preparation time: 30 min
- Mise en place
Finely grate the ginger.
Cut the pear into fine matchsticks.
Combine the shrimp, ginger, sour cream and lime juice.
Cut the avocado into strips.
Wet the rice sheet with warm water. Place the slices of pear, avocado and the shrimp salad. Fold the sides inwards and continue to roll the sheet to seal it.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
AUTHENTICITY OF HOMEMADE
- Maki with tuna tartar and tempura
- Hosomaki of scallop with yuzu, cucumber, orange supreme and green onion
- Maki spilled with pollock, avocado, cucumber, homemade tamago and cantaloupe
- Nigiri of glazed salmon with honey and Siracha
- Spring Maki with Nordic Shrimp, Sour Cream with Lime and Ginger, Asian Pear