Nigiri of glazed salmon with honey and siracha
Mains, Salmon and tuna, Vegetables and Fruits
Delicious and simple!
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
Preparation time: 20 min
Make 8 balls of sushi rice and top with a slice of salmon. Brush with the mixture of honey and sriracha. Torch the top with a blowtorch.
You eat nigiri by placing it fish side down on your tongue, to taste the fish more than the rice.
Class with similar recipe
AUTHENTICITY OF HOMEMADE
- Maki with tuna tartar and tempura
- Hosomaki of scallop with yuzu, cucumber, orange supreme and green onion
- Maki spilled with pollock, avocado, cucumber, homemade tamago and cantaloupe
- Nigiri of glazed salmon with honey and Siracha
- Spring Maki with Nordic Shrimp, Sour Cream with Lime and Ginger, Asian Pear