maki with tuna tartar and tempura
Vegetables and Fruits, Salmon and tuna
A tasty maki!
IngredientsRecipe for 4
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your friteuse at 375 °F
Prepare the tempura by combing all of the ingredients and add cold water until you reach the right consistency (pancake). Drizzle into hot oil making sure to make small quantities at a time. Set aside on paper towel.
- Tuna tartar
Cut the tuna into small cubes. Make the mayonnaise with a hand mixer by combining the egg yolk, mustard and slowly incorporating the canola oil. Once you reach the desired consistency, add the rest of the mayonnaise ingredients.
Combine the tuna with the spicy mayonnaise. Spread the rice on the nori sheet, making sure to leave the top inch of nori rice free. Place the tartar and tempura and then roll it. Cut into 4 even slices.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
AUTHENTICITY OF HOMEMADE
- Maki with tuna tartar and tempura
- Hosomaki of scallop with yuzu, cucumber, orange supreme and green onion
- Maki spilled with pollock, avocado, cucumber, homemade tamago and cantaloupe
- Nigiri of glazed salmon with honey and Siracha
- Spring Maki with Nordic Shrimp, Sour Cream with Lime and Ginger, Asian Pear