Maki spilled with pollock, avocado, cucumber, homemade tamago and cantaloupe
White fish, Salmon and tuna, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
A pollock and japanese omelette maki.
IngredientsRecipe for 4
Preparation time: 30 min
Cut the cucumber into fine matchsticks. Cut the avocado and cantaloupe into thin strips.
Combine all of the ingredients for the omelette in a mixing bowl with a whisk. Cook by pouring thin layers over top of the last once the first one is cooked. Set aside in the fridge.
Spread the rice on the nori sheet making sure to leave one inch without rice on top. Turn the sheet upside down, rice side facing you. Place all of the ingredients side by side and then roll.
You can decorate the roll with flying fish eggs and sesame seeds.
Class with similar recipe
AUTHENTICITY OF HOMEMADE
- Maki with tuna tartar and tempura
- Hosomaki of scallop with yuzu, cucumber, orange supreme and green onion
- Maki spilled with pollock, avocado, cucumber, homemade tamago and cantaloupe
- Nigiri of glazed salmon with honey and Siracha
- Spring Maki with Nordic Shrimp, Sour Cream with Lime and Ginger, Asian Pear