beef tataki with a spice crust, artichoke purée with black olive oil
Flavour and richness in a beautiful pairing. A rich purée accompanied by a spice crusted beef tataki.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Make parmesan petals wit the help of a peeler.
- Beef tataki
Combine all of the spices, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Roll the beef in the spice mix on all sides.
In a hot skillet with oil, sear the beef until lightly caramelized and then remove from the skillet and set aside. Once cooled, make nice thin slices.
- Artichoke purée
Combine the frozen artichoke hearts, water and milk in a sufficiently large pot. Bring to a simmer and cook for roughly 15 minutes or until tender.
Once cooked, transfer to a blender, add the olive oil and a knob of butter. Blend until smooth and creamy and then season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a small serving dish, make a nice bed of artichoke purée, top with a few slices of the sliced beef tataki and the sprinkle with fleur de sel and parmesan petals.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Beef tataki with a spice crust, artichoke purée with black olive oil
- Green beans salad , bread croutons, hazelnuts, bacon cream, truffle oil
- Panna Cotta lime zest, orange biscuit, citrus supremes, meringue snow
- Country bread spread, olive oil, oregano and peas, ricotta and lemon zest
- Gin & Paradise
- Grilled Scallops, Grilled Soybeans, Citrus Freshness, Small Vegetables