Grilled scallops, grilled soybeans, citrus freshness, small vegetables
A really REALLY good ceviché. Full of flavor and textures.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 60 min
Remove the seeds from the totamtoes and cut them into fine cubes.
Peel the carrot and make fine matchsticks with the help of a mandolin.
Clean the cucumber and remove the seeds. Cut the cucumber into fine cubes.
Pluck the cillantro leaves and set them aside in the fridge or in ice cold water.
Finely slice the chives.
Once the scallops have thawed, keep atleast 4 tablespoons of their juice.
- Scallop ceviché
In a mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, yuzu juice, lime zest, 3-4 cracks of black pepper, 2 pinches of salt, the grilled soy beans and the scallop juice we saved. Combine well. Add the carrot julienne, the tomatoes and cucumber, the chives as well as the cillantro leaves.
3-4 minutes before serving, add the scallops.
Place the ceviché in the serving dish of your choice. Garnish with cillantro leaves or young cillantro sprouts.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Beef tataki with a spice crust, artichoke purée with black olive oil
- Green beans salad , bread croutons, hazelnuts, bacon cream, truffle oil
- Panna Cotta lime zest, orange biscuit, citrus supremes, meringue snow
- Country bread spread, olive oil, oregano and peas, ricotta and lemon zest
- Gin & Paradise
- Grilled Scallops, Grilled Soybeans, Citrus Freshness, Small Vegetables