Seafood tartare, cognac cocktail sauce
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
For the seafood tartare
For the Cognac cocktail sauce
For the croutons
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your four at 400.00 °F
- General preparationCut the salmon, shrimp and crab stick into small cubes. Chop the shallots and chives.
- Cocktail sauce preparationIn a bowl, combine egg yolk, mustard, ketchup and sriracha. Using a whisk, stir in vegetable oil in a drizzle until you get a firm texture. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the Cognac and stir well.
- Croutons preparationSlice the baguette thinly to obtain your croutons. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- Seafood tartare preparationMix the diced salmon, crab sticks and shrimps with shallots, chives and a few spoons of Cognac cocktail sauce. Adjust seasoning with salt and poivre.
- To serveForm small quenelles of tartare on the crouton and garnish with a few Masago eggs.