Beef sirloin lollipop marinated in sancho pepper and rosemary, blanched onion purée
Fun and delightful tapas recipe, done right with a smooth onion purée!
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
Cut the beef into 24 cubes, all the same size. Chop the rosemary. With a mortar, crush the Sichuan pepper. Mince the onions. Take the leaves off the thyme and finely chop the garlic.
- Beef lollipop
One hour in advance, if possible, marinate the beef into the balsamic, soya, rosemary and Sichuan mixture. Sieve them well and dry them accordingly before searing them 2-3mins in a pan at high heat with a little bit of vegetable oil. Reserve 2-3mins before putting them on the sticks.
- Onion purée
Gently melt the butter in a pan. Add in the onions, the thyme and the garlic. Cook it all with a lid on, at medium heat while stirring, for 5mins. Once the onion is thoroughly cooked, blend it all for 2mins to get the perfect texture. Season.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Beef sirloin lollipop marinated in Sancho pepper and rosemary, blanched onion purée
- Duck tataki with red berries, green peas in meat jus sauce
- Haddock fish cake with corn and chive, Cajun mayonnaise
- Moist yogurt cake, citrus sherbet, mandarin gel, lime zest whipped cream
- Tony Cocktail
- Tuna and shrimp tartare, diced strawberries, cilantro and peppercorn on croutons