Carpaccio style salmon sashimi, parmesan, capers, herb oil, garlic croutons
Fine slices of salmon, carpaccio style garnished with parmesan, capers and a fresh herb oil.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your Oven at 400 °F
Cut the salmon into fine slices (sashimi) and set aside in the fridge. Mince the garlic and capers. Cut the bread into equal sized cubes. Make the parmesan slices with the help of a peeler.
- Herb oil
In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until you reach a smooth texture. Season to taste.
In a mixing bowl, combine the bread cubes with oil and the minced garlic. Season with salt and then transfer them to a baking sheet. Cook for roughly 8 minutes.
To change things up, you can always replace the salmon with scallops or tuna.
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAILS/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Carpaccio style salmon sashimi, parmesan, capers, herb oil, garlic croutons
- Cocktail of the moment
- Nems of frayed duck and corn confit in the juice of meat, vinaigrette with fresh herbs
- Red berry tart, strawberry gel, light cream
- Shrimp poached with saffron, crunchy thinly sliced fennel and lime
- Vegetable tartare, feta cheese and basil, spicy pepper coulis