Tuna sashimi with ginger-soy sauce and green onion
Mains, Salmon and tuna
Thinly sliced fresh tuna, topped with soy sauce with marinated ginger, scallions and sesame.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the sashimi
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the sashimi
Slice thinly the tuna, chop the ginger, mince the scallions and roast the white sesame in a hot dry pan.
Mix the soy sauce and the ginger well, making sure all the flavors gonna infuse.
- For the platting
Place the slices of tuna nicely in the bottom of a bowl, cover gently with the sauce and top it with the scallions and the sesame.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas! 2 glasses of wine offered
- Salmon tartar with sun dried cranberries and spicy mayonnaise and olive oil crostini
- Shrimp accras with soy beans, mixed greens and a spicy curry mayo
- Tuna sashimi with ginger-soy sauce and green onion
- Caramelized pear nem, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Country bread toast, hanger steak and balsamic caramelized onions