Caramelized apples cake, sea salt crisp, lemon syrup
Clafoutis-style garnished with apples and a crust of sugar and fleur de sel.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
For the biscuit
For the sugar and sea salt crisp
For the caramelized apple
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 355 °F
- For the biscuit
Sift the flour and the baking powder.
Mix the eggs and the sugar in a bowl.
Mix the milk and the oil.
In the mix of eggs and sugar, add time after time, the liquid and the solid, by mixing it well every time, the mix should be nicely smooth.
It's important to finish the mix with the solide (flour and baking powder)
Put the pieces of apples at the bottom of the tarts shells then pour the biscuit mix on it.
Put it in the oven about 15 minutes, put the sea salt crust on the top.
- For the sea salt crust
Mix all the ingredients together.
At the 3/4 of the biscuit cooking, pour the mix on the biscuits, put it back in the oven, and finish the cooking.
- For the caramelized apples
Peel, empty and cut in quaters the apples, squeeze the lemon juice on the top.
In a hot pan, put the butter ansd sear the apples with the cassonade. Caramelize it for 4 to 5 minutes.
Reserve until room temp.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas for spring! 2 glasses of wine offered
- Caramelized apples cake, sea salt crisp, lemon syrup
- Nordic shrimps with edamame, tomato and citrus salad
- Pan seared scallops with chorizo and white wine, carrot and zucchini linguini, tarragon
- Pâté chinois with duck confit and truffle infused mashed potatoes.
- Smoked paprika and citrus zest chicken drumsticks with a buttermilk ranch sauce