White coffee crème brulée, grilled sesame tiles
Infused coffee creme brulee, with roasted sesame tiles.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
For the creme brulee
For the tiles
Preparation time: 45.00 min
Preheat your four at 215.00 °F
- For the creme brulee
Bring to boil the milk with the coffee beans, let it infuse for 30 minutes. Add the cream and mix.
In a bowl, mix the eggs, the egg yolks and the sugar, add the infused milk.
Pass the mix through a strainer, pour it in your shells.
The cooking time will depend between 45 min to 1h15, depending on the size of the shells.
- For the tiles
Roast the sesame seeds in the oven for 4 minutes. Melt the butter, add the water, and put everything in the same bowl.
When cold, add all the rest of the ingredients.
With a flat spatula, spread the mix on a baking tray really thin. Cook it in the oven 425 F for 6 minutes.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Tapas very chic with bubbles offered upon arrival
- Beef yakitori, cheese fondant, honey and roasted sesame, soya sauce, marinated ginger and green onion
- Green peas puree with tarragon, sesame tuna, honey soy lemon reduction
- Pan-seared foie gras, vanilla French toast, caramelized pears, mild spices maple syrup
- Star anise honey glazed salmon Tataki, spiced mayonnaise, panko crumble.
- White coffee crème brulée, grilled sesame tiles