Pan seared scallops with chorizo and white wine, carrot and zucchini linguini, tarragon
Small scallops in a creamy sauce infused with chorizo, on vegetable linguine flavored with smoked paprika.
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
For the scallops
For the linguine
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
- For the mise en place
Cut the chorizo in small cubes.
Pick and chop the tarragon.
Peel the carrots, cut the zucchini and the carrots in section of the same size.
Slice it in the mandolin finely (paper thine) and julienne it.
Peel and chop the French shallots.
- For the scallops
In a medium hot pan, sweat the chorizo for a minute, add the shallots, the scallops and the butter, sweat it one more minute, deglaze with the wine, reduce it as a syrup, add the cream and let it cook 3 more minutes on medium heat. Add the terragon at the real end and fix the seasonning.
- For the linguine
In a hot pan with oil and butter, sweat the carrots but keep it crunchy, and add the zucchinis, cook it until tender and add the paprika, salt and pepper.
- For the plattingIn a small bowl, put the linguine in the bottom, add 4 scallops on the top and pour the sauce generously.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
So chic tapas!! 2 glasses of wine included
- Breton shortbread, tiramisu cream, vanilla citrus
- Ginger tuna tartare, crostini, yuzu sour cream sauce, Masago caviar
- Pan seared scallops with chorizo and white wine, carrot and zucchini linguini, tarragon
- Pâté chinois with duck confit and truffle infused mashed potatoes.
- Tandoori chicken skewers, thai sauce, green onions