Honey mustard crusted lamb shank, creamy kidney beans mashed with chorizo, roasted garlic, quick ratatouille with espelette pepper
A beautiful ratatouille, mustard crusted lamb with roasted garlic. Accompanied by a rich kidney bean mash.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
Kidney bean purée
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your four at 425 °F
Finely chop the garlic, rosemary, mint and thyme.
Clean, peel and chop the vegetables into cubes.
Cut the chorizo into little cubes then sautée them briefly in a hot frying pan.
Season the lamb. In a hot frying pan with a thread of oil, sear the lamb on all sides. Brush with the mustard and add a branch of thyme then place in the oven at 425°F for 15-20 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes covered in aluminum foil. When ready to serve, slice the lamb.
- Kidney bean purée
In a medium sauce pot, place the kidney beans and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Strain but keep the cooking liquid. Place the beans in a food processor with the butter, chorizo and blend until smooth, adding the cooking liquid if necassary. Season accordingly and set aside in a steam bath.
- Espelette ratatouilleIn a frying pan with a fair amount of olive oil, sweat the onion, garlic, thyme and peppers for 3-4 minutes. Add the zucchini and eggplant and continue to cook until the vegetables are tender. Season accordingly with salt, pepper and the Espelette pepper.
- Roasted garlicCut the tops off of the garlic cloves while trying to keep them whole. Place in the oven for 45 minutes, remove and let cool.
- PlatingIn a round plate, make a carpet of ratatouille with a mold. Gently place the desired amount of slices of lamb on top as well as a few roasted garlic cloves. Make a nice comma with the kidney bean purée around the outside.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
CHIC MENU WITH WINE PAIRINGS
Chic menu with pairing of our sommelier, 3 glasses of wine included
- Honey mustard crusted lamb shank, creamy kidney beans mashed with chorizo, Roasted garlic, quick ratatouille with Espelette pepper
- Parmentier soup, shredded duck confit and wholegrain mustard sour cream
- Thin apple tart, salted butter caramel and vanilla ice cream scoop