Amaretto and coffe mini-tiramisu
IngredientsRecipe for 20 verrines
For the mascarpone mousse
For the finition
Preparation time: 60 min
Preheat your four at 375 °F
- Mascarpone cream preparationIn a bowl mix the egg yolks with the sugar and whisk until the mixture whitens. Stir in the mascarpone and cream and whisk the mixture until stiff. Transfer the mascarpone cream in a pastry bag fitted with a fluted tip.
- To serveMix the coffee and amaretto. At the bottom of your glass jars, place a lady finger you've soaked in the mixture of coffee and Amaretto. Then add a little cream of mascarpone with the pastry bag. Repeat for a second layer and then smooth the top of the cream with a spatula or make a rosette of cream with the pastry bag. Let rest in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.Before serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Class with similar recipe
CUISINE DU MONDE
Traditional italian cuisine !
- Amaretto and coffe mini-tiramisu
- Beef carpaccio, onion rings, capers, shaved parmesan with a truffle oil and aged balsamic arugula salad
- Veal piccata with Marsala and lemon, spinach liguini with sundried tomatoes and fresh origano