Italian beef tartare, parmigiano reggiano croutons
IngredientsRecipe for Gourmet préssé
For the croutons
For the tartare
For the garnish (optionnal)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 400 °F
- General preparationCut the beef and tomatoes into small dice. Toast the pine nuts in oven until they color slightly, then chop them coarsely. Cut dried tomatoes into small cubes. Finely chop the shallot. Snip basil. Cut the baguette into thin slices about 0.5 cm. Perform parmesan shavings with a vegetable peeler.
- Croutons preparationPlace baguette slices on a baking sheet. Season with pepper. On each slice, then place a few shavings of Parmesan and bake in the oven until the parmesan is either baked. Allow to cool.
- Tartare preparationIn a bowl, mix beef, shallots, tomatoes, dried tomatoes, pine nuts and basil. Sprinkle with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish preparationIn a separate bowl, combine mustard and vinegar, season with salt and pepper and stir with a whisk. Drizzle in olive oil with in the mixture of mustard and vinegar and stir it. Mix the dressing in the mesclun and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- To serveUse a ring mold to serve your tartare on a plate. Place a few croutons on top to create heigth. Alternatively, place a spoonful of tartare on each crouton, garnish with a shaving of Parmigiano Reggiano and serve immediately.