Chocolate and banana pie, chocolate sauce.
IngredientsRecipe for Tapas
Preparation time: 30 min
- Cocoa crumbleCut the butter in cubes, sift the flour and the cocoa powder.In a bowl add those ingrédients with sugar and almond powder.Mix to get paste lumps.Spread the lumps on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, stiring every 5 minutes.
- Dark chocolate creamBring the cream to a boil with the vanilla seeds.Pour the warm cream over dark chocolate and gently stir.Pour the mix in little glass jars and put aside in the fridge.
- Dars chocolate sauceBring to a boil all the ingredients.Bring down the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce.Keep aside in the fridge.
- Banana compoteSlice the bananas.Melt the butter with the sugar in a hot pan.When the sugar start to caramelized add the bananas and cook for 2 minutes.Store the compote in the fridge.
- Dressing the jarsIn the little glass jars filled up with chocolate cream, add the bananas compote, then the chocolate sauce then the crumble.
Class with similar recipe
Tapas very chic with bubbles offered upon arrival
- Chocolate and banana pie, chocolate sauce.
- Cod rillette with mustard, smoked paprika, tobiko and green onions
- Country bread toast, hanger steak and balsamic caramelized onions
- Salmon tartar with truffles oil and Parmigiano tiles
- Whipped feta, fresh herb and lemon dip for crunchy vegetables