Chocolate and banana pie, chocolate sauce.
Creamy chocolate ganache, dark chocolate crumble, caramelised banana compote.
L'idée déco Try to prepare the crumble a day in advance. Let it dry over night. It will be more crunchy!
IngredientsRecipe for Tapas
35% cooking cream
Preparation time: 30.00 min
- Cocoa crumbleCut the butter in cubes, sift the flour and the cocoa powder.In a bowl add those ingrédients with sugar and almond powder.Mix to get paste lumps.Spread the lumps on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, stiring every 5 minutes.
- Dark chocolate creamBring the cream to a boil with the vanilla seeds.Pour the warm cream over dark chocolate and gently stir.Pour the mix in little glass jars and put aside in the fridge.
- Dars chocolate sauceBring to a boil all the ingredients.Bring down the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce.Keep aside in the fridge.
- Banana compoteSlice the bananas.Melt the butter with the sugar in a hot pan.When the sugar start to caramelized add the bananas and cook for 2 minutes.Store the compote in the fridge.
- Dressing the jarsIn the little glass jars filled up with chocolate cream, add the bananas compote, then the chocolate sauce then the crumble.
Try to prepare the crumble a day in advance. Let it dry over night. It will be more crunchy!