Cauliflower couscous with cherry tomatoes and tarragon, crispy tofu, virgin sauce with pine nuts
Mains, Vegetables and Fruits, Tofu
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the cauliflower couscous
For the virgin sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your Four at 425 °F
- General preparationCut cauliflower into pieces.Zest the lemons and squeeze to get the juice.Chop the shallots and chives. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters. Remove the leaves of tarragon branches and chop the other party for the tarragon sauce.Roast the pine nuts (as they are still warm, dip them in olive oil to infuse it).Keep 3 cherry tomatoes, a few tarragon leaves and pine nuts to finish the plate.
- Preparation for the cauliflower couscous Remove the pieces of cauliflower in the food processor and use the PULSE to reduce the cauliflower into small pieces, similar to couscous. In a large skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil, and sauté the cauliflower couscous few minutes to warm. Add cherry tomatoes, shallots, chives, tarragon leaves, lemon juice and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preparation for the virgin sauceDetail sliced black olives, add olive oil with pine nuts and chopped tarragon leaves.
- Preparation for the tofuCut the tofu into small cubes about 1 cm, roll the pieces in flour and shake the dice in your hands to remove excess.Heat oil and cook tofu to make it crispy crust with flour. Season.Place in a hot oven for 5-10 minutes.
- To serveIdeally in a sombrero plate (hollow), place your mix cauliflower couscous, complete with a few tarragon leaves and halved cherry tomatoes decoration, add some pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil.