Soft boiled egg and asparagus cooked in miele steam oven sauce vierge
Appetizers, Vegetables and Fruits
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the soft boiled eggs and asparagus
For the sauce vierge
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 30 min
- General preparationCut the cherry tomatoes into small dice. Cut into julienne the sundried tomatoes. Peel and chop the shallots. Trim and peel asparagus if needed. Finely chop the chives.
- Preparation of the soft boiled eggsBring a pot water to a boil. Gently drop the eggs and cook 5 minutes, then remove them and cool them slightly in cold water. Peel the egg shells carefully.
- Preparation of the virgin saucePlace all sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix gently and set aside 15 minutes at room temperature. Season with salt. Keep some of the chives for garnish.
- Preparation of the asparagusCook asparagus in MIELE steam oven during 6 minutes. Stop the cooking by plunging into a basin of ice water. Reserve.
- To serveIn a plate, place 5 asparagus, put a spoon of virgin sauce and finish with two soft boiled egg. Garnish with some chives and a few turns of pepper mill.