Soft boiled egg and asparagus cooked in miele steam oven sauce vierge
Appetizers, Vegetables and Fruits
Soft Boiled egg with the yolk still runny served on asparagus sauteed in butter and fresh olive oil sauce.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the soft boiled eggs and asparagus
For the sauce vierge
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 30 min
- General preparationCut the cherry tomatoes into small dice. Cut into julienne the sundried tomatoes. Peel and chop the shallots. Trim and peel asparagus if needed. Finely chop the chives.
- Preparation of the soft boiled eggsBring a pot water to a boil. Gently drop the eggs and cook 5 minutes, then remove them and cool them slightly in cold water. Peel the egg shells carefully.
- Preparation of the virgin saucePlace all sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix gently and set aside 15 minutes at room temperature. Season with salt. Keep some of the chives for garnish.
- Preparation of the asparagusCook asparagus in MIELE steam oven during 6 minutes. Stop the cooking by plunging into a basin of ice water. Reserve.
- To serveIn a plate, place 5 asparagus, put a spoon of virgin sauce and finish with two soft boiled egg. Garnish with some chives and a few turns of pepper mill.
You can warm up your eggs by immersing them in hot water for a few minutes before serving.