Choux with tiramisu cream and spicy mango purée
Choux filled with a delicious mascarpone cream served on a compote of yellow mangoe spiced with cardamom.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the choux
For the tiramisu cream
For the mango purée
Preparation time: 20 min
Preheat your Four at 400 °F
- For the chouxIn a saucepan bring to boil the water, the milk, the sugar, the salt, the butter and the vanilla. Remove from the stove and add the flour with a wood spoon. Cook together on the fire until the dough pulls away from the edge of the pan. Put the mix in the mixer and add the eggs one by one. Fill a pastry bag with the dough and realize the choux, 3 cm size on a baking tray with parchement paper.Put it in the oven and cook it until it gets golden brown.
- Preparation for the tiramisu creamIn a saucepan, heat cream 200 g. Add the gelatin and mix rehydrated prior to that they are well dissolved. Then add the mascarpone and remaining cream. Refrigerate. Whipped as a cream.
- Preparation for the mango puréeCut the mango into small cubes and mix with water, sugar and cardamom. Set aside.
- To serveCut the choux and top hat and filled with the tiramisy cream using a pastry bag. Place the diced mango and finish with a rosette of mascarpone cream. Sprinkle with cocoa and icing sugar.
You could also do a variation using other types of fruit. Strawberries would be perfect with this recipe.
Class with similar recipe
Saturday, 08 June10:30 à 12:30
85.00$ / pers.
The secrets of puff pastry. 1 hot drink or juice included
- Dark chocolate éclairs with milk chocolate cereals
- Duo of crunchy cream puffs, star anise pear brunoise, mascarpone whipped cream
- Choux with tiramisu cream and spicy mango purée
- Coffee Religieuse with Madagascar vanilla chantilly