Duck breast baguette sandwich with arugula, confit tomatoes and parmigiano, maille dijon mustard and maille balsamic vinegar mayonnaise.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the baguette
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Preheat your Four at 400.00 °F
- The preparationsMake a grid on the fat part of the duck with a knife.Mince the confit tomatoes and the basil, chop the garlic.Shred the parmigiano in flakes.
- The duck breastIn a dry hot pan, sear the breast on the fat side first and on the meat side, the breast needs to be crispy.Put it on a baking tray with a parchment paper and cook it in the oven on 400F for 14 to 16 minutes, and let it seat for 5 minutes.
- The mayonnaiseIn a bowl, put the egg yolk, the Maille Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, whisk it by adding the oil gently. Once the mayonnaise is ready, add the Maille balsamic vinegar, the garlic and the basil.
- The baguetteSlice the baguette in half, then open it, put a drizzle of olive oil inside and toast it in the oven.
- The platingSlice the duck breast, spread generously the mayonnaise on the inside, garnish with the duck breast, the confit tomatoes, the arugula and the parmigiano.