Salmon steak with panko and maille provençale mustard, vegetables tian and herbs salad.
Mains, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
Skin side roasted salmon pavé topped with Maille provençale mustard and panko crust, roasted vegetables layers with tyme, garlic and oilv ol and herb salad.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the recipe
Maille provençale mustard
Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 60.00 min
Preheat your Four at 400.00 °F
- The preparationsChop the tyme and the garlic.Mince the herbs in big pieces, slice the vegetables in 0.5 cm slices.Squeeze the lemon and strain the juice, then realize a paste with the panko and the mustard.
- The salmonSeason the salmon, in a hot pan with vegetables oil, sear the salmon on the skin side for 2 minutes, to get a crispy skin.Put it on a baking tray with a parchment paper, form a crust with the paste on the top and cook it in the oven 10 minutes at 400F.
- The tianIn a bowl, put all the vegetables, the garlic, the tyme, oliv oil, salt and pepper, and mix it gently for not breaking the tomatoes.On a baking tray with parchment paper, put 4 cookies cutter and build some layers of vegetables until the top. Cook it in the oven for 45 minutes on 400F, but check it at 30 minutes with the knife, the vegetables should be soft and tender.
- The saladIn a bowl, put all the herbs, with a drizzle of lemon and oliv oil, with a pinch of sea salt and some fresh black crack pepper, mix it gently.
- The plattingIn a big plate of your choice put the tian and the salmon nicely on the side, finish with a bunch of salad between both.
For the tian you could use whatever vegetables you would like, and for the crust of the salmon you could also use the Maille herbs mustard.