Beef filet mignon sandwich, cherry tomatoes relish and old style mustard mayo.
Beef filet mignon sandwich, roasted with garlic and tyme, spicy and sour cherry tomatoes relish, old grain mustard mayo.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the sandwich
Beef filet mignon
Yellow cherry tomatoes
Red hot chili
Maille xérès vinegar
For the mayo
White wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
Preheat your Four at 425.00 °F
- For the preparationsCut the garlic in half on the high way.Season the beef all around.Slice 16 slices of Ciabatta about 1,5cm size.Dice the onion finely, mince the chili without removing the seeds.Cut the tomatoes in half, chop the basil but not too thine.Pick the leaves of the lettuce and wash it.
- For the beefIn a hot pan with ol, sear the filet all around, then remove the filet on the front side of the pan. Put the garlic on the back side of the pan, face down, add the tyme to roast it for 1 minute.Put the thym on the garlic, and top it with the beef, add the butter and baste the meet.Put the pan in the oven for 10 minutes, get it out and let it seat for 10 minutes.
- For the relishIn a hot pan with olive ol, sweat the onions and the chili, season it.Add the tomatoes by breaking them with a wood spoon, deglaze with the vinegar and let it cook on medium heat until it gets puree.Remove from the stove and add the basil.
- For the mayoIn a bowl, wisk the Dijon mustard and the egg yolk, season it, and montez the mayo by adding gently the ol.When it's done, add the old grain mustard and the vinegar.
- For the plattingPut the Ciabatta on a baking tray with a drizzle of olive ol and roast it in the oven.Slice the filet 1cm slices.Put some mayo on the two slices of bread, put a lettuce leave, a slice of filet, some relish and close it.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »