Fingerling potatoes and shallots in a papillote
Mains, Vegetables and Fruits
Slices of fingerling potatoes and french shallots cooked in duck fat with tyme and lemon zest, in a papillote.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the potatoes
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
- For the potatoesPeel and slice the shallots with the mandolina.Wash and slice the potatoes in 0.5cm slices.Chop the tyme and zest the lemon.In 4 pieces of aluminium foil, split the potatoes, the shallots, the duck fat, the tyme and the lemon zest. Season it and close it well.Start your grill, put the papillotes on the top and let it cook for 25 to 30 minutes, make sure it won't burn.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Tuesday, 20 August18:00 à 21:00
Ateliers & Saveurs Quebec city
105.00$ / pers.
- Beef flank skewers, summer vegetables, tyme and sea salt
- Piri-Piri way chicken leggs
- Fingerling potatoes and shallots in a papillote
- Ratatouille salade with Espelette chili
- The béarnaise
- The famous aoli from south of France
- Marinated pineapple, grilled, with salty butter caramel and vanilla ice cream