Pork filet médaillons with maille provençale mustard and parmigiano reggiano crust, espelette chili ratatouille.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the ratatouille
For the médaillons
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
- For the preparationsDice finelly the peppers, the zucchini and the onion.Chop the tyme and the garlic.Clean the filets and cut each one in 8 equal médaillons, 3 to 4 cm size.Shred the Parmigiano and mix it with the Maille provençale mustard.
- For the ratatouilleIn a hot pan with oliv oil, sweat quickly the peppers with half of the garlic and tyme, season and reserve.In the same hot pan with oliv oil, sweat quickly the onion and the zucchini with the rest of the garlic and tyme.Finish by mixing all the vegetables together with the chili from Espelette.
- For the médaillonsSeason the médaillons all around, in a hot pan with vegetable oil, sear it on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes. Reserve it on a baking tray with a parchement paper.Spred a tea spoon of the mix of Parmigiano and Maille provençale mustard on each médaillons, you should cover it well.
- For the plattingPut the médaillons in the oven for 6 minutes.At the mean time, with a small cookies cutter, build 4 bases of ratatouille on each plate, put a médaillon on each base. Finish the decoration with some Espelette chili and a couple springs of tyme.
Class with similar recipe
CHEF, TU M'INSPIRES
An explosion of flavours
- Lime yogurt cream, honey granola, seasonal fruits, lemongrass granita
- Pork filet médaillons with Maille provençale mustard and Parmigiano Reggiano crust, Espelette chili ratatouille.