Roasted sea bass pavé, citrus sauce, horse beans and green peas fricassée with bacon
Mains, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the sea bass
For the fricassée
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the preparationsWash the tomatoes, empty it and dice finely the flesh.Dice finely the onion. Cut the bacon in small cubes. Squeeze the lemon and strain it. Cut the butter in cubes and reserve it in the fridge.
- For the fricasséeIn a dry hot pan, sear the bacon until it gets crispy, add the onions and cook it 2 more minutes.Put the tomatoes, the tyme and a pinch of salt, and cook it 3 minutes on a low heat. Add the peas and the beans.Pour a glass of water on the top. Cook it a few minutes more until the liquid get absorbed.
- For the sea bassIn a hot pan with oliv oil, sear the sea bass on the skin side for 2 minutes, and season the flesh side.Flip it and cook it 1 minutes on the other side. Put it on a baking tray with a parchement paper and put it in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- For the sauceIn a sauce pan, bring the orange juice to boil and reduce it to 3/4, remove from the stove and monté with the butter gradually with a wisk.Add the lemon juice and fix the seasonning.
- For the plattingIn a big plate, put the fricassée in the middle with a table spoon, the pavé on the top and the pick parsley.Garnish with the sauce around.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »