Chicken breast aiguillettes with lemon and black olives, dry fruits couscous
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the aiguillettes
For the couscous
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the preparationsSlice the breasts in big stripes.Chop the parsley and the garlic.Dice finely the shallots, empty the tomatoes and dice the flesh.Slice the olives.Dice finely the dry apricots.Squeeze the lemons and strain the juice.
- For the couscousIn a bowl, work the couscous with some oliv oil.In a big pot, bring the stock to boil and pour it on the couscous, cover it with a saran wrap and reserve it for 20 minutes.When it's cook, fix the seasonning, add the cumin, the dry fruits and keep it warm.
- For the chicken aiguillettesIn a hot pan with oliv oil, pan sear the aiguillettes until coloration, add the shallots and the garlic, cook three more minutes, deglaze with the lemon juice.Add the tomatoes and the olives and cook it two more minutes.
- For the plattingIn a big plate, build the couscous in a ring bowl, put the aiguillettes and the sauce all around, and finish it with the parsley.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
30 min of cooking class + 30 min of tasting = 1h of fun.
- Chicken breast aiguillettes with lemon and black olives, dry fruits couscous