Caramelized pear nem, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
Lightly caramelized pears rolled in a brick sheet as a nem, garnished with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and topped with warm chocolate sauce.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the nems
For the chocolate sauce
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the preparations
Peel and cut the pears in small cubes. In a sauce pan, melt 100g of butter.
- For the nems
In a hot pan, melt 40g of butter, sear the pears, add the sugar, caramelize them and set aside. Spread the melted butter on the brick sheets with a pastry brush, then cut the sheets in three equal strips. Put a table spoon of pears on each strip and roll them as a nem, then transfer to a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- For the chocolate sauce
Bring the cream to boil, pour it on the chocolate and stir it until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- For the platting
Put the nems in the oven for 8 minutes, place them on a small plate, garnish with the chocolate sauce, and put a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas! 2 glasses of wine offered
- Caramelized pear nem, chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Country bread toast, hanger steak and balsamic caramelized onions
- Salmon tartar with sun dried cranberries and spicy mayonnaise and olive oil crostini
- Shrimp accras with soy beans, mixed greens and a spicy curry mayo
- Tuna sashimi with ginger-soy sauce and green onion