Parmentier soup, shredded duck confit and wholegrain mustard sour cream
Puréed soup of leeks and potatoes topped with shredded duck confit and a touch of mustardy sour cream.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the Parmentier soup
For the duck and sour cream
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- General preparation
Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes. Slice the leeks. Chop the chives.
- Parmentier soup preparation
In a small pot, drizzle some olive oil and sweat the leek. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes. Pour the chicken broth. Add potatoes and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Blend until smooth using a hand mixer. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper then add in the cream.
- Confit duck and mustardy sour cream preparation
Remove the skin of the duck leg and Shred the flesh using a fork. In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and the wholegrain mustard.
- To serve
In a bowl, pour the soup. Top with some duck meat and mustardy sour cream. Decorate with some chives.
You can find the confit duck legs at your local butcher shop.
Class with similar recipe
L'ATELIER DU CHEF
Let yourself be carried away with your chef and realize a delicious 3-course meal!
- Beef stuffed Conchiglioni with foie gras, peas, French shallot reduction, and a beetroot coulis
- Parmentier soup, shredded duck confit and wholegrain mustard sour cream
- Yogurt biscuit discs, poached pear quarters with lemongrass, creamy matcha, dried meringue sticks