Fresh salmon and mixed vegetables, cooked instantly with a saffron cream.
Mixed vegetables cooked in butter, topped with a piece of raw salmon, cooked with a hot saffron cream.
IngredientsRecipe for 24 Tapas
For the verrine
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
- For the preparations
Peel the carrots and cut them in 5 centimeters long sticks, repeat this process for the leeks ass well as the zucchinis. Cut all the vegetable sticks into cubes. Cut the salmon in pieces roughly 2cm cubed. Finely chop the shallots and the chives.
- For the vegetables
In a large skillet on high heat, add a bit of butter. Cook the vegetables until they are soft but retain a small amount of crunch. Season to taste.
- For the salmon
In a sauce pan, sweat the shallots then deglaze with the white wine, add the saffron and reduce it by 3/4. Add the cream and let it cook on medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes. Season to taste.
- For the plating
In 24 verrines, put a table spoon of vegetables, place the salmon on top and finally pour the hot saffron cream over top. Garnish with chives.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas + 2 glasses of wine
- Grandmother chocolate mousse, crunchy white chocolate marbles
- Chorizo Quesadillas, cherry tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, Mexican salsa
- Fresh salmon and mixed vegetables, cooked instantly with a saffron cream.
- Pâté chinois with duck confit and truffle infused mashed potatoes.
- Toasted bread, whipped goat cheese, candied tomatoes, roasted onion and minced beef with spices