Seafood cassolette in a béchamel sauce, with guyère cheese
Appetizers, Fish, Seafood & Shellfish
A seafood dishe for the cold weather.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the béchamel sauce
For the seafood
Peeled medium shrimps
For the salad
Red wine vinegar
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
- For the preparationCut the scallops in half, and the shrimps in pieces.Cut the parsley finely and chop the parsley.Shred the gruyère cheese.
- For the béchamel sauceIn a saucepan melt butter, add the flour and cook one minute on low heat, stirring constantly, pour half of your cold milk, and the mix with a whisk until the sauce thickens add remaining milk, continue whisking to prevent lumps.Add salt, pepper and the nutmeg.
- For the seafoodDefrost the shrimps and the scallops and get them dry.In a hot pan with a drizzle of vegetable oil, pan sired the scallops with a nuts of butter to help the coloration and take them out. In the same pan with another drizzle of vegetable oil, pan sired the shrimps and take them out, in the same pan again, swet the shallots, deglaze with the withe wine and let it reduce.And mix all the preparations together.
- For the saladIn a bowl, mix the vinegar, the mustard with salt and pepper. Wisk it with adding the oil gently.Pour on the salad and mix it.
- For the plattingPut the seafood and béchamel mix in the cassolettes and the gruyère on the top, put it in the oven until the cheese get crusty.Put it on the plate with a bunch of salad on the side.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »