Beef flank, with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushrooms fricassée with garlic and béarnaise sauce
A typical french dish
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the beef flank
For the fingerling potatoes
For the mushrooms fricassée
For the béarnaise sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 60 min
- For the preparations
Cut the potatoes in slices. Cut the shallots finely, chop the parsley, the garlic and the tyme. Brush the mushrooms and minced it. Remove the leaves of the terragon and keep the stemps. In a pan, melt the butter really slowly and keep only the top part, wich is the clarified butter.
- For the béarnaise sauce
In a pan, sweat the shallots, add the vinegar and the terragon stemps, let it reduce. Add the white wine reduce again and strain it. In a bowl on a bain marie, put the reduction and the egg yolks, wisk it until it gets really foamy, and continue wisking by adding the clarified butter gently, finish with salt, pepper and the chop terragon.
- For the mushrooms
In a hot pan with oliv oil, sweat the garlic with the tyme, add the mushrooms and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes, finish with the parsley, and keep it warm.
- For the fingerling potatoesPut the potatoes on a baking tray, with a nice drizzle of oliv oil, salt and pepper, and roast it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- For the beef flankPut salt and pepper on both sides of the flanks.In a hot pan with vegetable oil, seared the flanks on both sides for a nice golden brown coloration, and reserve it on a baking tray with parchement paper.
- For the platting
Put the flanks in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes, take it out and leave it rest for 2 minutes, and slice it. In a flat plate, put the potatoes in the middle, the mushrooms on the side, top it with the flank and finish with the sauce.
The béarnaise sauce doesn't support the high heat, you should always do it à la minute and serve it right away.
Class with similar recipe
LE MENU GOURMAND
A glamour Sunday, Bubbles and Tapas offered on arrival
- Beef flank, with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushrooms fricassée with garlic and béarnaise sauce
- Caramelized apple mille-feuille, vanilla ivory cream
- Opened beets Ravioles, goat cheese fondant, flowing egg, arugula