Pork filet, old cheddar and coco beans purée, spinach with sun dried tomatoes
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the pork tenderloin
For the purée
For the spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
Preparation time: 45 min
- For the preparationsStrain the coco beans, shred the cheddar and diced the sun dried tomatoes.
- For the pork tenderloinPut some salt and pepper around the tenderloin, in a hot pan with vegetable oil, seared the pork all around.Reserve it on a baking tray with parchement paper.
- For the puréeIn a pan, put the bean's and the chicken stock, bring it to boil and let it cook for 10 minutes.Strain it and keep the cooking juice on the side, put the beans in the cutter with the butter, the cumin and the cheddar and get it smooth. Add some salt and pepper and a little beat of the cooking juice if necessary.Keep it hot on a bain marie.
- For the spinachIn a pan with oliv oil ground the spinach, put some salt and pepper, add the sun dried tomatoes, and keep it warm on a low heat.
- For the plattingPut the tenderloin in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes, take it out and leave it rest for 5 minutes, and slice it in 8 pieces.On a flat plate, put 2 tablespoons in the middle, 4 pieces of tenderloin on the top and the spinachs.Finish with a drizzle of oliv oil around.