Porc schnitzel, tartar sauce and ratte potatoes.
A nice wedding between France and Germany.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the schnitzels
For the tartar sauce
For the fingerling potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
- For the preparationsChop the red onion, the gherkins, the capers and the parsley.Cook the potatoes for 20 minutesw after the boiling point, with a cold water start.Cut the lemons in four pieces.
- For the scnitzelsCut each porc loins in 8 pieces, break the eggs in a bowl and wisk it with a fork.Pass the pieces in the flour, the eggs and the bread crumb.Heat a good quantity of vegetable oil in a pan, and put the schnitzels when the oil is still medium heat, we want to have a nice golden brown coloration on each sides, and rest it on a baking tray.
- For the tartar saucePut the egg yolk, the mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl and wisk it while your adding the vegetable oil slowly, until you get the mayo.Add the capers, the gherkins, and the onion.
- For the ratte potatoesCut the potatoes in slices, and fry it on a hot pan with vegetable oil, until it gets creaspy, and rest it on a baking tray.
- For the plattingPut the schnitzels and the potatoes in the oven during 4 minutes, then put a little bunch of potatoes in the middle of the plate, 4 schnitzels around and put a coffee spoon of sauce on each pieces of meat, end it with the parsley and the lemon.
For creaspier schnitzels, after breaded it a first time, put it back in the egg yolk and the bread crumb. It works for a lot of recipes.