A gin cocktail with rosemary and grapefruit flavor.
IngredientsRecipe for 1 cocktail
- Preparation steps
In a shaker, pour all the ingredients out,
Add the rosemary stick and fill your shaker up with ice. Shake it well for 8 to 10 seconds.
Pour all the mix out into a glass.
Verre à pied
Method of preparation
Class with similar recipe
LES 6 à 8 COCKTAIL/TAPAS
Cocktail and tapas classes + 1 glass of wine included
- Beef sirloin lollipop marinated in Sancho pepper and rosemary, blanched onion purée
- Duck tataki with red berries, green peas in meat jus sauce
- Haddock fish cake with corn and chive, Cajun mayonnaise
- Moist yogurt cake, citrus sherbet, mandarin gel, lime zest whipped cream
- Tony Cocktail
- Tuna and shrimp tartare, diced strawberries, cilantro and peppercorn on croutons