Wild mushrooms risotto, white truffle oil and grilled portobello
Mains, Risotto, Pasta and Rice, Vegetables and Fruits
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the risotto
Preparation time: 35.00 min
Preheat your four at 425.00 °F
- General preparationChop the red onion, chop the fresh thyme and chop the chives. Peel the portobello. Cut the mushrooms.
- Grilled portobello preparationUsing a knife, score the top of the mushroom head so as to form a grid. Season it with olive oil salt and pepper and set it to bake for 20-30 minutes until tender. At the exit of oven cut portobello into slices.
- Pre-cooking riceHeat the vegetable broth. In a pan, drizzle with olive oil and fry the onion for 5 minutes without browning. Add rice and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring until the rice is translucent.Then add the white wine and let it cook until it's absorbed,add the hot vegetable stock a scoop at a time, stirring constantly until rice is cooked but still slightly crunchy.Spread rice on a plate to stop cooking or continue with the following steps to serve immediately.
- Preparation of wild mushroom risottoIn a pan, drizzle with olive oil and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes over high heat. Add the chopped fresh thyme and chopped garlic. Cook for 2 minutes then add rice. Switch to medium heat. Finish cooking the rice, adding a little vegetable stock slowly until rice is cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and stir in gradually a few knobs of butter, grated Parmesan and chopped fresh chives, finally being and a few drops of truffle oil.
- To servePresent your risotto on a plate that you decorate with slices of portobello.