Guinea fowl breast crusted with maille fine herbs mustard, cipollini onions, baked beans purée.
Guinea fowl breast crusted with a mix of panko and Maille fine herbs mustard, going with a smooth purée of baked beans, and glazed cippolini onions.Un suprême de pintade garnit de moutarde Maille aux fines herbes et panko, accompagné d'une purée fine de fèves au lard et d'oignons cippolini glacés à la cassonade et bouillon de volaille.
L'idée déco The Maille brand is offering a lot of mustard choices, so don't have any hesitation switching for another one on this recipe.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the guinea fowl breasts
Skin-on guinea fowl breast
Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
Maille fine herbs mustard
For the cippolini onions
For the baked beans purée
For the garnish (optional)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
Preheat your Four at 425.00 °F
- For the preparationsPeel the cippolini onions. Finely chop the shallots.Mix the panko and the Maille fine herbs mustard.
- Guinea fowl breast preparationSeason the guinea fowl breasts with salt and pepper. Place them skin side down in a hot pan with a drizzle of vegetable oil. Turn the breasts and sear them on the other side. Transfer to a baking tray with a parchement paper and top it with the mix of Maille fine herbs mustard and panko.
- Cippolinis preparationPlace the cippolinis in small saucepan with chicken stock and maple syrup and cook uncovered until the liquid is completely absorbed to glaze the onions. Check they are cooked with a knife and add a little chicken broth if necessary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Baked beans purée preparationIn a small saucepan, sweat the shallots, deglaze with white wine and reduce until dry. Add the baked beans and maple syrup and let heat through. Mix using the blender until smooth and add a little chicken broth if necessary.
- To serveSlice the breasts.Draw a line of mashed beans at the bottom of your plate, place your breast on top and put some onions cippolinis around. Decorate with a few arugula leaves.
The Maille brand is offering a lot of mustard choices, so don't have any hesitation switching for another one on this recipe.