Goat cheese and maille white wine dijon mustard veal medallion, warm mushrooms salad
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the celeriac puree
For the veal
For the mushrooms salad
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 400 °F
- General preparationPeel and cut into large cubes celeriac. Cut the mushrooms into pieces. Chop the onion. Chop the thyme.
- Preparation of celeriac puree In a large saucepan, place the diced celeriac and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes.Drain and puree using a food processor. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Add warm cream to adjust the texture of your purée.
- Preparation of veal medallionsSeason the veal medallions with salt and pepper on both sides. In a pan, drizzle some oil and sear the medallions 2 minutes per side. Then place them on a baking sheet.In a bowl, mix the Maille white wine Dijon mustard with half the chopped garlic. Place this mixture over the veal medallions and top with goat cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Preparing the mushroom saladIn nonstick skillet, drizzle some olive oil and saute the mushrooms over high heat. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the remaining chopped garlic, red onions and fresh thyme. Cook for 2 minutes. Deglaze with vinegar and stir in honey.
- To serveIn each plate, place a medallion of veal on top of the celeriac purée and some mushroom salad on the side.
Class with similar recipe
CHIC MIDI EXPRESS
CHRISTMAS IS ON ITS WAY! 30 min of cooking + 30 min of tasting = 1h of fun
- Goat cheese and Maille white wine Dijon mustard veal medallion, warm mushrooms salad