Chicken roulade with camembert and fresh basil linguini
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the tagliatelle
For the chicken breast
For the sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45 min
Preheat your four at 425 °F
- General preparationUsing a kitchen hammer flatten the chicken breasts. Chop the shallots. Take off the basil leaves from the stem. Using a peeler, realise shavings of parmesan.
- Chicken preparationPlace the sage leaves and camembert on chicken breasts. Roll breasts tightly and hold your rolls with a skewer.In a nonstick skillet, drizzle some olive oil and sear the roulades of chicken 2 minutes per side. Finish cooking in oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Let rest a few minutes before slicing them.
- Sauce preparationUsing an absorbent paper, remove any excess fat from the cooking skillet that was used to sear the chicken roulades. Drizzle some olive oil and sweat the shallots for 1 minute. Deglaze with white wine and reduce by half. Off the heat, whisk the sauce with cold butter cubes.
- Preparation of the linguiniIn a saucepan, boil a large quantity of salted water. Plunge the linguini and cook following packaging instructions or until al dente.Drain and set aside in a large bowl. Incorporate the chopped garlic, cherry tomatoes, and chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serveEach plate drop a roll of chicken topped with beurre blanc sauce and accompany a nice portion of fresh linguini with basil garnished with parmesan shavings.