Chicken roulade with camembert and fresh basil linguini
Chicken breast stuffed with camenbert cheese and sage served with fresh basil linguini and beurre blanc.
L'idée déco Add the lemon zest to enhance the flavor of the pasta and poultry.
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
For the tagliatelle
For the chicken breast
For the sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 45.00 min
Preheat your four at 425.00 °F
- General preparationUsing a kitchen hammer flatten the chicken breasts. Chop the shallots. Take off the basil leaves from the stem. Using a peeler, realise shavings of parmesan.
- Chicken preparationPlace the sage leaves and camembert on chicken breasts. Roll breasts tightly and hold your rolls with a skewer.In a nonstick skillet, drizzle some olive oil and sear the roulades of chicken 2 minutes per side. Finish cooking in oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Let rest a few minutes before slicing them.
- Sauce preparationUsing an absorbent paper, remove any excess fat from the cooking skillet that was used to sear the chicken roulades. Drizzle some olive oil and sweat the shallots for 1 minute. Deglaze with white wine and reduce by half. Off the heat, whisk the sauce with cold butter cubes.
- Preparation of the linguiniIn a saucepan, boil a large quantity of salted water. Plunge the linguini and cook following packaging instructions or until al dente.Drain and set aside in a large bowl. Incorporate the chopped garlic, cherry tomatoes, and chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serveEach plate drop a roll of chicken topped with beurre blanc sauce and accompany a nice portion of fresh linguini with basil garnished with parmesan shavings.
Add the lemon zest to enhance the flavor of the pasta and poultry.