Squash thin tart, pancetta, spinach and ewe feta cheese
IngredientsRecipe for 4 persons
Squash thin tart preparation
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30 min
Preheat your four at 400 °F
- General preparationSlice the red onion, peel the squash and cut into small cubes. Chop the fresh thyme and garlic finely..
- Puff pastry preparationCut the puff pastry into 4 equal rectangles. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cover everything with a second layer of parchment papaer and a second baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Then let it cool down.
- Pancetta chips preparationPlace the slices of pancetta on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake them in the oven until the pancetta gets crispy (about 12-15 minutes).
- Squash preparationIn a pan, drizzle some olive oil and caramelize the diced squash over high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender and then add the red onions. Cook 2 minutes more until all is tender and add the fresh thyme and chopped garlic.
- Thin tart finitionPlace the squash cubes on the puff pastry. Cover with crumbled feta cheese and then bake your tart for 5 more minutes to heat it through. Place a pancetta chip on top of each tart and garnish it with ome baby spinach leaves.