lamb burger with spices, fresh cilantror, roasted onions and peppers, lime mayonnaise
BBQ, Brunch, Salted, Burgers, Cheese, Vegetables and Fruits, Lamb
IngredientsRecipe for 12 tapas
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Olive oil
Preparation time: 30.00 min
Remove the cilantro leaves from ther sprigs.
Peel and finely chop the shallots and the green onions.
Peel the onion and slice in thick onion rings.
Remove the pepper seeds and slice in big chunks.
Cut the tomatoes in 12 slices and break the lettuce leaves in 12 pieces
In a large bowl mix together the first 8 ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Using an ice cream scoop, make some meat balls. O na tray with baking paper, put the meat balls.
Sear the meat balls in a hot skillet with vegetable oil and put bake on the baking tray
Bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes before serving. Add a piece of cheese on each meat ball and bake again for another minute.
In a bowl, mix the onion rings and the pepper chunks. Season with salt and pepper and a dash of olive oil. Put on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
Cut the buns in halves. Put on a baking tray and add a little knob of butter. Roast in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
On the bottom part of the bun, add a little spoon of mayonnaise, then a leaf of lettuce and a slice of tomato.
Add the meatball with melted cheese on top. Cover with some roasted peppers and onions. Close the burger with the other half and pick threw the burger with a skewer.
« Make your recipes while having fun with friends or colleagues. »
Class with similar recipe
New Chic Tapas of summer + 2 glasses of wine
- Black olive tapenade with feta cheese, country bread, roasted cherry tomatoes, caramelized onions, arugula, Balsamic caramel
- Grandmother chocolate mousse, crunchy white chocolate marbles
- Lamb burger with spices, fresh cilantror, roasted onions and peppers, lime mayonnaise
- Squid with olive oil, dried tomatoes, cucumber and Greek yogurt
- Crispy shrimps, garlic butter popcorn, tomato smoked mayonnaise, briquette leaves with fleur de sel, coriander