Madeleine cake, honey and butter
Sweet, Biscuit Dough
IngredientsRecipe for 12 Tapas
Preparation time: 90 min
Preheat your Oven at 390 °F
Sieve the baking powder with the flour.
Whip the sugar with eggs until ribbon concistency.
Melt the butter and add some honey.
Fold the flour into the sugar mix using a spatula, then add the butter-honey mix.
Pour the mix in a pastry bag and let cool down in the fridge.
Grease the molds and fill them using the pastry bag (about 20g each)
Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes.
The little bump on top of the madeleine is only due to the mold.
You will get best results with metal molds (not silicones)
Class with similar recipe
Chic Tapas for Christmas!
- Cod fritters (Pastéis de bacalhau) aioli
- Duck breast lacquered with maple sugar, honey granola, puree of artichoke hearts, tarragon
- Veal burger with spices, arugula, roasted onions and peppers, lime mayonnaise
- Corn flan, chorizo brunoise, burnt onions, bread croutons with olive oil, chives
- Madeleine cake, honey and butter